Play a leading role with the mobilisation of our supporters, driving our high impact campaigns that have a huge social reach.
The Social, Community & Supporter Engagement Team manages the entire online journey for our campaign supporters. This ranges from deploying creative ways to attract thousands of signatures on our petitions, to keeping supporters engaged through innovative emails and various calls to action.
Our supporter base continues to be of huge importance to Which?, supporting our ability to achieve change, providing invaluable insight and enabling new ways for people to interact with our campaigns. And that’s why we need you. We’re looking for a Supporter Mobilisation Executive to join our Social, Supporter & Community Engagement Team.
If you want to develop and deliver innovative engagement strategies that will provide valuable insight to our campaigns? Then this is the job for you.
What you'll be doing
You’ll join our fast moving and energetic Social, Community & Supporter Engagement Team. We’re the engine room of Which? campaigns, driving activity and engagement. We have industry-leading activity levels from current supporters, which you will be critical in maintaining. You will be constantly innovating, measuring, learning and trialling. This role will create and deliver the supporter engagement and promotional programme of work, designed to recruit, retain and motivate supporters.
What we need from you
We’re looking for a confident and creative Supporter Mobilisation executive, who will be able to deliver high-impact and tailored communications for our campaign supporters. You’ll need:
- A positive attitude and a desire to win change for consumers
- Proven experience of devising and delivering email marketing campaigns, that include a tailored and highly impactful communications journey.
- Strong analytical skills and an inquisitive mind - must use be able to use data to deliver better and effective communications
- Experience using CRM systems (ideally through Blue State digital, our CRM) and associated tools to deliver strong levels of supporter engagement and to drive supporter acquisition
- Creative email copywriting skills and a strong all round communicaton
- A record of innovation and success in marketing and communication
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and campaigns simultaneously
- Good reporting skills to influence key stakeholders
- Good HTML knowledge and all round IT skills
- Background in charity/non-profit is desirable
What we'll give you in return
Let’s not be modest, our rewards package is one of the best out there. Based in our newly renovated headquarters near London’s Regent’s Park, you’ll get 28 days’ annual leave, an interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, and a pension scheme that increases to 11% after
You'll also get the chance to develop your career. And you can work every day knowing that you're playing your part in making consumers as powerful as the organisations they deal with.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.