HR & Inclusion Manager
- Do you have the skills and experience to oversee the HR function in a busy creative environment?
- Are you a people person who can remain calm in challenging situations?
If you would enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different, you could be our HR Manger, overseeing the HR function for 65 permanent employees and 50 casual staff. You will work with senior management and Trustees to develop and implement policies and procedures in line with statutory regulations and best practice.
You will need a good understanding of and enthusiasm for promoting diversity in the workplace, strong experience in HR practice and employment law, and an appropriate level of knowledge of company and charity law. An enthusiasm for the visual arts is also desirable!
Conditions of work
- Permanent contract: full time
- Starting salary: circa £35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- Hours of work: 9.30 am – 5.45 pm, Monday to Friday. Work outside of these hours will occasionally be necessary as required and will be compensated for with corresponding time in lieu.
- Period of notice: 3 months
For further information, please download the Job Description.
Please complete the application form and equality & diversity monitoring forms and return to the recruitment email by midnight on Sunday 22nd May 2022. Interviews will be held on 27th May 2022.
We request no contact from agencies or media sales.
The Whitechapel Gallery strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian, ethnic minority, LGBTQIA+ and/or disabled applicants as these groups are currently underrepresented in the Arts sector.
Charity number: 312162 Company number: 4093862
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.