Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre is the leading provider of support services to carers in Wigan and Leigh. Our mission is to be a recognised centre of excellence in the provision of information, training and support for carers both to improve their quality of life and give them a voice.
We are seeking an innovative, passionate, inspirational Chief Officer with the determination to make a positive difference to the lives of carers. Someone who understands carers as individuals with diverse talents and needs. You will be committed to fairness and equality as a service provider, employer and partner and open to beneficial partnerships and collaboration with individuals and organisations across the Greater Manchester City Region.
- Senior leadership experience in public or not for profit setting with a diverse staff group.
- Track record of managing change and building organisational resilience.
- Experience in income generation and fundraising as well as managing budgets.
- Capability to work in partnership with multiple voluntary/ statutory organisations.
- Ability to lead local voluntary sector consortia to deliver quality services, addressing any issues that may arise regarding performance and delivery.
- Excellent understanding of key challenges facing social care & health providers, the local voluntary sector and the value of diversity.
Please complete our application form and a supporting statement as part of your application, addressing your experience in relation to the key points on the person specification and job description.
Closing date for applications Monday 2nd September 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.