Executive Assistant - Part Time
Redruth, Cornwall (currently home based due to COVID-19)
We are WILD, the largest specialist young parents’ charity in the UK. We provide a range of services and support across Cornwall to help young parent families have the best possible future. Over the last 26 years, we have helped over 13,000 mums, dads and children learn new skills, form new friendships and achieve their goals.
We want young parents and their children to be healthy, happy and safe, with better life chances and aspirations.
We’re currently looking for a part-time Executive Assistant to join us on a two year fixed-term contract, working 26 hours per week.
- Salary of £22,558 pro rata
- Generous holiday allowance
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Enhance your experience in the charity sector
If you are a highly organised administrative professional seeking your next step, this is a fantastic opportunity to take on an engaging part-time role where you can make a real difference.
You will have the chance to contribute to the development of our systems and processes, which will enable us to operate more efficiently and help even more young families.
Our organisation is built on the values of respect, equality, integrity, kindness and resourcefulness. If you want to become a key member of our compassionate, committed team, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the smooth running of our organisation, focusing on evaluating and analysing data and enhancing our systems and processes.
In this diverse role, you will:
- Build strong working relationships with teams across the organisations
- Work with our CEO to produce accurate and accessible reports
- Prepare information for Trustee and Funder meetings
- Assist Trustees with evaluation work
- Identifying ways to develop and improve existing systems and processes
To join us as an Executive Assistant, you’ll need experience of the following:
- Working in an administrative function and providing administrative support
- Producing accurate and accessible reports
- Using data systems efficiently and accurately
- Preparing information for meetings
- A full driving licence (as you will occasionally be required to travel to our other sites)
Other organisations may call this role Administrator, EA, Personal Assistant, PA, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Admin Clerk, or Office Clerk.
The closing date for applications is the 31st July 2020.
Webrecruit and WILD are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Executive Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.