- You must have a valid driving licence and access to a car
- Weekend working essential (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Will include outdoor working using a gazebo and other equipment/materials
*Please note this role may involve some work in neighbouring counties - we require flexible candidates*
Help save UK wildlife:
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join our team of regional Charity Fundraisers working at local venues/events. The aim of the role is to encourage people to join their local Wildlife Trust and support the vital work they do by way of a monthly direct debit.
Our charity fundraising activities have been adapted to be Covid-safe with additional materials and health and safety processes in place.
- 6-hour days at pre-booked various venues/events
- Part time, 3 or 4 days per week required (including weekends & bank holidays)
- Zero hours contract (during the current pandemic)
- Full training & branded materials provided
- Average earnings between £15 to £25 per hour with commission
- Guaranteed minimum wage of £9.50, this is not a commission only job
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Full charity-branded uniform, kit and ID badge provided
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution
- Holiday pay
- 20-day holiday entitlement
- Field sales or face to face charity fundraising experience would be preferable
- Suitable for retired/semi-retired people supplementing their income or those wishing to change careers/lifestyle
- Effective communicator
- Outgoing and friendly
- Comfortable with working to targets/KPIs
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply with a covering letter and CV. We will contact you to discuss the role in further detail if your CV is selected.
Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.
Charity fundraising, street fundraising, private site fundraising, face to face fundraising, charity ambassador, charity promotion, community fundraiser, not for profit, team leader, charity sales.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.