The Windsor Fellowship delivers a range of programmes, undertaken in partnership with specific organisations, one of which is The Royal Academy for Engineers’ Graduate Engineering Engagement Programme, (GEEP).
The Role – Events Administration Co-ordinator
The Events Administration Co-ordinator is responsible for co-ordinating the insight sessions, workshops and development centres and content creation for the online resources for GEEP. The postholder has a key role in ensuring the delivery of the GEEP outcomes.
Main Responsibilities of the Post Holder:
- Co-ordinating the insight sessions and workshops
- To coordinate the recruitment timetabling of the assessment development centres
- To be a competent team player, able to delegate, oversee and formulate projects for the project team
- To co-ordinate and lead on all administration and organisation related to recruitment and marketing
- To co-ordinate and lead on all administration and organisation related to GEEP events
- To support the GEEP team in their work, including diary management and administration
- To establish, oversee and review implementation of systems to manage effectively computerised and manual databases and records
- Ensure that Windsor Fellowship’s online and social media content is current and appropriate for the programme.
Benefits of working at the Windsor Fellowship:
- £26,000 per annum, pro-rata
- 3-day week (0.6 FTE)
- Group Pension Plan, combined minimum of 8% contribution
- Life Assurance
- 20 days annual leave, (pro-rata) including all public holidays and organisation close down throughout the Christmas and New Year holidays (by agreement)
The Windsor Fellowship is a unique charitable organisation. We design and deliver innovative personal development and leadership programmes, which enables talent from diverse communities to be realised. We achieve this by partnering with leading organisations from the private and public sectors as well as developing relationships with schools, universities and community groups throughout the UK. To date we have trained and supported over 19,000 young people to successfully navigate key milestones along their educational journey.
Windsor Fellowship in partnership with the Royal Academy of Engineering are providing the Graduate Engineering Engagement Programme, GEEP. The GEEP is the Academy’s award-winning Programme to increase the transition of engineering graduates from diverse backgrounds into engineering employment.
A collaborative employer Programme, GEEP targets engineering undergraduates who are female or from socially disadvantaged or ethnic minority backgrounds with a focus on universities outside the Russell Group. The Programme provides students with the opportunity to engage with employers through a series of events and networking opportunities with a view to encouraging them to apply for engineering employment opportunities.
Over the last five years, more than 900 students have taken part in the programme; more than 90% of whom are from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds.
The Academy works with the Association for Black and Minority Ethnic Engineers (AFBE-UK) and the Women’s Engineering Society (WES), who support GEEP recruitment by providing insightful speakers, mentors and much more.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.