PROJECT MANAGER - LOCAL ECONOMY
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced project manager to make a genuine impact and develop their career. With a focus on the local economy, you will adopt a strategic, yet locally community-rooted response to develop and align economic initiatives that produce demonstrable results for local residents and businesses.
Reporting to the Chief Officer you will work with key stakeholders and communities to implement and update the North Birmingham Economic Framework and Action Plan.
1. Adopting a strategic, yet locally community-rooted response, you will work with stakeholders to align economic
initiatives and priorities that produce demonstrable results for local residents and businesses in North Birmingham.
2. Promoting collaborative action and new ways of working, you will help to develop projects and services; and ensure
accountability for results that makes ‘inclusive growth’ a reality in North Birmingham.
Some Key tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Working closely with communities and stakeholders, building strong working relationships to facilitate the development and delivery of the North Birmingham Economic Framework and Social Economy Prospectus.
- Developing new relationships and partnerships and, where necessary, securing resources to develop, adapt, or scale services to create a strong legacy of inclusive growth in North Birmingham.
- Managing staff, contractors, and consultants (as required), budgets, and other resources to develop and deliver projects and services in North Birmingham.
- Establishing and maintaining a strong network of diverse community partners and social enterprises from across North Birmingham with an interest in local economic development, employment or community-based learning.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.