Domestic abuse has blighted women’s lives throughout history. We’ve been helping women in London recover from its effects since 1996. Our specialist counselling transforms the mental health and wellbeing of women who have suffered physical, emotional or sexual abuse, financial exploitation or coercive control, and we have assisted well over 15,000 people to date. Add your skills to our all-female team and you can help thousands more on the road to recovery.
As our Senior Administrator, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient project administration of Woman’s Trust Therapeutic Services, including counselling, support groups and workshops.
In this role, some of your duties will include:
- Providing line management support to the counselling project administrator, the support groups and workshops administrator, counselling team administrator and evening receptionist
- Recruiting and line management of any volunteer administrators
- Taking overall responsibility for the administrative systems to ensure that they work as efficiently and effectively as possible and that all deadlines for monitoring reports are met
In return, you can expect exceptional career satisfaction plus a package of benefits, including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday rising to 30 after five years (pro rata for part-time working)
- 3% pension contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
To find out more and apply with your CV, please visit our website via the apply button.
We will conduct interviews on a rolling basis. Please note, if an appointment is made before the deadline, the post will close early.
This post is open to women only. Section 7.2(E) of the Sex Discrimination Act applies.