Our members and supporters are at the heart of our Party. They are our movement - our voters, canvassers, donors, social media influencers, champions, activists, officers, volunteers, representatives and candidates. We are committed to ensuring our members and supporters feel engaged with and valued by the Party, whether they are individual activists, donors, or part of our regional branch network.
The Women’s Equality Party is seeking an ambitious Membership Manager to oversee and deliver the membership and supporter journey to engage and retain our existing members and supporter base, including supporting our branches, and grow our movement by driving acquisition of new members.
You will have excellent relationship and data management skills, along with demonstrable experience of managing a membership or loyalty scheme. Experience of supporting local groups would also be an advantage.
This role presents an exciting and unique opportunity for the post-holder to make it their own. The Party’s central office is a small, dynamic team and as well as two direct reports, you will work closely with our communications and campaigns staff.
We are looking for someone passionate about equality, self-driven and innovative with a commitment to ensuring the success of our movement. We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Practical and thorough knowledge and understanding of managing a membership scheme, with experience of leading a membership or loyalty scheme.
- Experience of building and developing relationships with a range of stakeholders and a demonstrable ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a range of groups and individuals.
- Experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns and the ability to use digital marketing tools.
- Extensive experience of using CRM/stakeholder management systems and interrogating data and reporting.
- Ability to analyse data and develop information into reports for wider dissemination or presentation.
- Knowledge of GDPR, political party regulations and other legislation concerning membership, or demonstrable ability to quickly acquire this.
- Highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work to competing deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly, responding to changing priorities and demands.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, copywriting and editing.
- Strong understanding of and commitment to the Women’s Equality Party’s aims and mission.
- Prior line management experience.
- Experience of supporting and developing branches or local groups.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK and work away from London from time to time, including occasional overnight stays
- Willingness to undertake training and to develop new skills in response to the organisation’s changing needs.
The Women’s Equality Party values equality and diversity, and welcomes applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for this role, please submit to us:
- an up-to-date CV,
- a supporting statement addressing the requirements of the person specification (maximum two sides),
- an equal opportunities monitoring form (optional)
Please email applications no later than 23.59pm on Sunday 1st March Interviews will be held the week commencing 9th March.
Further details can be found on our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.