We just want you to bring your personality, enthusiasm, creative ideas, and ambition to the role and we will train the rest!
You will be responsible for supporting the Shop Manager in the day-to-day management of the shop; generating donations; display and merchandising; managing stock deliveries and collections; record keeping; cash handling and crucially, recruiting, training, motivating, managing and supporting a loyal and committed team of volunteers.
You should be able to offer the following qualities:
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills and customer oriented
- Organised and resourceful
- Personable, hands on and committed to achieving the highest retail standards
- Good communication and customer service skills are essential
- An affinity with the work that Wood Green does and a desire to increase public awareness and donor engagement of the Charity's mission
The successful person will be given a full and in-depth induction training programme from the start of their retail journey with Wood Green and on going.
If you are looking for a development opportunity where you can take your first step into leadership, this is the role for you!
Part time hours, training and development offered, complete with a competitive salary!
£18,138- £19,698 FTE, this position is working 32 hours per week