We are currently recruiting for a new Head of Income Generation. This is a management role within the branch, responsible for all income generation activities, and accountable to the Branch Manager and with direct line management of a number of staff. We are looking for an outstanding leader with management and income generation experience, ideally gained in a variety of roles. You will share our passion to promote animal welfare, and drive changes to our operation that build financial sustainability whilst improving the services we provide to the community and to animals, alongside developing our staff.
This role is full-time, 40 hours per week. Your main working hours will be 8:00am to 4:00pm, working 5 days out of 7. This role is advertised with a salary of between £25,000 to £28,000 per year.
You will be based at Woodside Animal Centre but may need to complete work away from the centre during your work.
We would like to hear from candidates who can offer all, or some of, the following skills and experience with further detail found in the job description and person specification:
- Comprehensive management background with a minimum 3 years in an income generation/fundraising position
- A proven track record in meeting commercial targets and the ability to analyse financial information and present it in an accessible format
- Experience of management of retail shops and developing a retail-based income strategy
- Events and marketing experience
- Experience of handling difficult people management issues
- Project management experience
- Training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Managing remote teams or multi-site operations
- Previous charity employment
- Experience of working with trustees and groups of volunteers
RSPCA Leicestershire and Rutland Branch is an independent charity although we operate under the guidance and values of the national society.
To apply: please download the attached job description and person specification. Please apply directly through Charity Job by sending your CV, along with a covering letter(of no more than two sides of A4) addressing your suitability for the role, by Friday 31st July 2020. Please refer to the job description and person specification for further information about the role – if you require further information please make contact via the Branch Manager.