World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
*Preferred position location: United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Romania, Albania. Other locations location to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction where WVI is registered to operate.
As the Philanthropy Advisor, Europe, you will support and continually build the capacity of European High Net Worth (HNW) Donor engagement teams to initiate and nurture strong, trusting relationships with HNW donors with the goal of engaging them in meaningful service with the poor. This includes supporting offices to contextualise and scale HNW donor fundraising best practices, acting as a liaison global level teams and initiatives, providing mentorship and capacity building, and facilitating ongoing, mutually supportive peer engagement across Europe region fundraising teams.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, fundraising, training, or a highly related field. (NOTE: Highly relevant professional experience may substitute for education; this will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.)
- 5+ years of experience in fundraising in a large, complex organisation.
- 5+ years of work experience in High Net Worth donor relations roles.
- 5+ years training and mentoring effective teams.
- Fluent English speaking and writing capacity.
- Requires international and domestic Travel up to 25% of the time. (As safety and travel regulations permit.)
- Work environment is largely remote, multicultural.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online. We will be accepting applications until we find the right candidate. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.