Assistant Management Accountant – Systems Accountant
Full-time, Permanent position
To support to the Management Accountant, Head of Finance and Finance Business Partners with:
· the production of management information on both periodic reports and ad hoc requests.
· to maintain and develop management reporting in SUN / Vision and associated databases.
· administration of the analysis structure in Sun 6.2.
World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day we bring real hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. At World Vision, our aim is simple – to keep every child free from fear. We are also proud to be ranked 9th place in the top 100 ‘Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For' in 2016.
Primary responsibilities will be:
· to support the Management Accountant and Finance Business Partners with production of financial reports and analysis
· administrator for budget holder reports system ensuring reports reconcile to management accounts
· Develop and maintain Vision reporting inc management accounts model and cost allocations. Microsoft Excel and SUN 6 reporting champion taking the lead in finance automation and simplification projects
· Maintenance and reporting from the project report ensuring funds are correctly recorded as restricted or unrestricted and project prefunding, under spending is tracked and correctly recorded in the financial statements
· Contribute towards efficiency improvements in Finance Team processes and reporting, recommending and implementing changes.
· administrator for SUN6 ensuring integrity of analysis structure. Set up new codes and analysis dimensions and ensure integrity of chart of accounts is maintained.
· support Finance Business Partners with month end activities and ad-hoc financial requests
· Working with the Management Accountant developing budget templates and consolidation tools, assist with the roll out and completion of budgets, forecasts and 5 year plans. Load budgets and forecasts into SUN
· Month end and year end activities including posting journals, running reports and producing year-end schedules and backup.
· Fulfil monthly WVI financial reporting requirements, including the Support Office report. Document system setup, procedures and processes and provide relevant finance training where necessary.
· MyPBAS proposals and Gift notification processing.
· Calculate KPIs and complete board scorecard each quarter
All applicants must be willing to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including pension, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement, childcare vouchers and free parking.
Please upload your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in the Job Description.
Closing date for applications: 3rd December 2017
Interview dates: 5th and 7th December 2017
World Vision UK is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of age, sexual orientation, religion and belief, race, gender, marriage and civil partnership status, and disability.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
No agencies please.