How to apply
Share your direct marketing skills to help us change children’s lives for the better.
World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day we bring real hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. At World Vision, our aim is simple – to keep every child free from fear. We are also proud to be ranked 9th place in the top 100 ‘Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For' in 2016.
We are looking for a creative-thinking marketer, who’ll deliver first-class campaigns and customer journeys to help us attract and retain new supporters.
· Use data and insights to champion knowledge of our new supporter audience across the supporter acquisition team
· Deliver creative, multi-channel marketing communications to inspire and engage our audience
· Support the supporter acquisition team to deliver integrated and audience-centric marketing campaigns across our channel mix
· Manage and optimise a warm leads programme across multiple channels and audiences
· Test and optimise supporter welcome journeys, to increase new supporter engagement and retention
As an active Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith with your work, and enjoy working with people of different cultures and faith denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including a pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement, childcare vouchers and free parking.
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in the Job Description.
Closing date for applications: 3rd December 2017
World Vision UK is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of age, sexual orientation, religion and belief, race, gender, marriage and civil partnership status, and disability.
The post holder is to have an active Christian faith as an occupational requirement.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
No agencies please.