SUPPORTER RETENTION MANAGER
Salary: £30,763 + good range of benefits
Contract: Permanent – 36.5 hours per week
Based: Milton Keynes
World Vision is an international children’s charity working with children, their communities, and with supporters and partners, in almost 100 countries.
Through long-term development projects, emergency responses and advocacy we’ve helped bring lasting change to millions of children, over more than 60 years. And as a Christian organisation, everything we do is motivated by our faith as we strive to reflect God’s unconditional love.
Work for World Vision UK and you will be part of a truly global Partnership, building brighter futures for vulnerable children.
One of World Vision UK’s key strategic objectives is to return the base of committed supporters to growth. This role will play a crucial role in this by delivering a joined-up approach to supporter retention calling conducted internally and by external agencies. The Supporter Retention Manager will help to plan workflow within the Supporter Care team and external telephone fundraising agencies to deliver high performing campaigns which reduce sponsor attrition and increase loyalty and giving.
Tasks including but not limited to:
· Managing Retention – for calling campaigns conducted by telemarketing agencies and by the Supporter Care Team. Setting performance and income targets, managing budgets, pre-campaign planning and test development, scheduling, data selections, liaising with agencies and internal stakeholders and end of campaign analysis.
· Relationship Management- Managing the operational relationship with external telemarketing agencies on campaigns being done across Public Engagement. Optimising processes and performance to ensure that campaigns meet and exceed agreed performance levels and budgets. This will include occasional travel to meet with agency staff and deliver training to agents ahead of new campaigns.
· Analysing Performance- of all retention calling campaigns against KPIs, providing regular, accurate and timely reports to the Supporter Care Manager and other key internal stakeholders, highlighting key achievements and identifying and rolling out improvements.
· Collaborating with Supporter Care Managers- on initiatives to improve performance, deliver exceptional service, grow engagement and improve retention, identifying and putting into place further development as appropriate.
· Telemarketing Champion- Acting as the telemarketing champion within Public Engagement, collaborating with colleagues on new campaigns, inputting into test and learn initiatives and helping to scale up successful pilots.
· Compliance Lead- leading on regulatory compliance within Public Engagement including Data Protection and the Code of Fundraising Practice, driving understanding of responsibilities, ensuring that working practices particularly around Supporter Care and Telemarketing are fully compliant, creating and updating policies and procedures, delivering training and identifying and resolving compliance failings.
As an active Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including pension, generous holiday entitlement and free parking (MK only).
Please upload your CV of full employment history explaining any gaps of employment and reasons for leaving your previous employer. This must be accompanied with a covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in the Job Description.
Closing Date for applications: 10th April 2020
Interview Dates: TBA
World Vision UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people representing all sections of the community. World Vision UK also operates flexible working policies and practices.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
By submitting your application, you understand and accept that World Vision UK will process the data you provide for the purposes of your application and in accordance with the World Vision UK - Job Applicant Privacy Notice available on our website.
No agencies please.