World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity.
Come and join the fundraising team and make a real difference in the lives of children around the world.
What is immersive fundraising?
Work on the Village of Hope or the award winning Journey of Hope as a Charity Fundraiser. This role is perfect for anyone wanting to start their career in the charity sector and/or anyone who wants to make a real difference in a rewarding job. World Vision are revolutionising face to face fundraising with their Sierra Leonian huts and the Village of Hope installations, from which you speak to the public to raise money for their child sponsorship programme.
You receive full training to become a Fundraiser and you will also be given the tools you need to be able to ask the public to set up their regular Direct Debit to sponsor a child. The informative and unique experiences bring world's together and connect shoppers with some of the world's poorest children. You will work indoors and outdoors across three different immersive experiences.
WHY BE A WORLD VISION FUNDRAISER
If anyone has described you as tenacious, persuasive and great at telling a story then this role is for you. Working as a World Vision Fundraiser is a unique and fulfilling role. Each day you'll be making a positive impact on the lives of children around the globe. But that's not all - in return for your amazing work you'll receive a whole host of benefits.
Working as a World Vision Fundraiser is a unique and fulfilling role.
At World Vision, our aim is simple-no child without a future. Every single day you can help to transform a child’s life and create lasting changes for an entire community.
Why become a Fundraiser?
* £11.41-£14 per hour, paid weekly with regular pay reviews and a permanent contact after 6 months.
* Holiday pay.
* Full training - learn all about the fantastic work that World Vision does all around the world.
* Work in a unique atmosphere - look it up on the World Vision website and watch a YouYube video on the Journey of Hope.
* You will work in and around London - and any travel outside of London will be paid for.
* We offer part-time or full-time hours and our rota runs from a Monday - Sunday, so some weekend work is required.
* Work alongside brilliant, like-minded people.
* Regular socials with your team.
* Fantastic charity sector progression opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for creative, passionate individuals who are confident storytellers. World Vision Fundraisers have excellent verbal and face to face communication skills and are confident interacting with and engaging in conversations with members of the public.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
World Vision UK is committed to diversity and inclusion and therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
At Flow Caritas your careers are important to us! There will be ample opportunity for you to grow and move into management position. Not all advancement is in fundraising - 28% of our leavers are still in the charity sector and 63% are now working in a multitude of sectors including; advertising, account management, public affairs, law, digital PR, environmental engineering and music.
To apply, please send your CV and Jenny from Flow Caritas will be in touch.
What Flow Caritas do to help you
- We are here to get you hired, so call us back if you want some further coaching before your interview.
- We are at your disposal so ask us anything!
- If you are successful, we look after you through the whole process and get you into training and when you’re on assignment with the charity, we are here to ensure you are always happy in your role.
- We will be in touch after the interview to let you know the outcome and we manage the whole process afterwards.
- When you work for Flow Caritas, you can expect complimentary socials for all of your hard work.
- We will help you further your career in Fundraising.
Interviews will be held throughout the new year.
Apply now. They are looking to grow their team by 6 full time employees.