WR Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working again with a local Surrey based charity and recruiting for a part time, Community Fundraising & Events Manager to join its small, friendly fundraising team.
At an extremely exciting time of development for the charity, we are looking for an inspiring fundraising professional to develop a portfolio of community fundraising activities and events from within the charity’s strong local supporter base.
You may have experience as a community fundraiser / regional fundraiser or in events / corporate partnerships, or individual giving. What important to us is that we find someone who can work collaboratively in a small team and get stuck in to a position with bags of potential to develop.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with an inspiring manager and bring your own ideas to the table.
Part Time – 2.5 to 3.5 days per week (flexible on how hours are split)
Guildford, Surrey (1 day per week in the office)
£28,000 per annum pro rata
Duties will include:
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of community fundraising activities
- Grow fundraising income from community and voluntary relationships
- Research potential local and community fundraising opportunities
- Develop local partnerships to grow community fundraising income, including schools, groups, etc
- Work with local community groups to raise awareness of and support for the charity
- Manage the fulfilment of community and event enquiries and bookings
- Represent the charity at external events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working with community fundraising and events
- Demonstrable experience of managing a broad range of community fundraising activities and events
- Experience of building successful relationships in a fundraising capacity
- Ability to confidently communicate with the public, positively influence and persuade people to support your own ideas
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead supporters at various levels
- Drivers licence and access to vehicle essential
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly across the area and work unsociable hours occasionally (TOIL)
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV.