Are you a Corporate Fundraiser looking for a new challenge?
WR Fundraising Recruitment has an exciting fundraising vacancy for an inspirational charity that’s not to be missed.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a strong charity brand, within a friendly fundraising team on some inspirational fundraising projects. We’re looking for an experienced Corporate Partnerships Fundraising Professional who is skilled in managing key relationships, has an exceptional level of organisational skills and can influence / negotiate at all levels.
Corporate Fundraising Manager
London / Hybrid
Permanent, Full time
£36,000 - £38,000 per annum
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Researching available new funding from Corporates focusing on new unrestricted income
- Developing your own portfolio of potential leads
- Lead in the development of new corporate partnerships
- Working across the charity to secure Corporate volunteering opportunities for employees
- Working with the fundraising and service delivery teams to develop objectives and strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and ability to develop fundraising relationships with corporate partners
- Experience of working in fundraising or new business sales
- Confident and appropriate manner in dealing with the public and with corporate partners from a range of business types
- Experience of liaising with and managing high level supporters, external suppliers and customers, and a solid understanding of the principles of customer care
- Demonstrable communication skills, in person, online and in written media
- Able to manage a varied workload and work on own initiative to multiple tight deadlines
- Excellent project and time management skills
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals within fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.