WR Fundraising Recruitment is proud to be continuing its successful relationship with one of the UK’s leading mental health charities.
At an extremely exciting time of development for the charity we are recruiting for its revamped corporate fundraising function with a newly created Corporate Partnerships Account Manager position to lead on all aspects of account management and stewardship of existing corporate partnerships
This role focusses on developing a small number of high-impact strategic corporate fundraising relationships with some extremely recognisable brands over multi-year agreements.
With a new Head of Corporate Fundraising at the helm, you will have the opportunity to collaboratively shape the role and the wider corporate fundraising strategy and have access to a flexible working and a generous benefits package including annual salary increases.
Corporate Partnerships Account Manager
£38,428 per annum incl London weighting
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Build and develop long term mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver income and importantly contribute to the charity’s vision and mission.
- Developing existing partnerships to uplift, diversify, and extend the relationships.
- Support the Head of Corporate Partnerships in building a culture across the charity that embraces and enables corporate partnerships as a means of achieve the organisation’s mission.
- Provide input into the Corporate Partnerships strategy and operational plan, with a particular focus on the account management of partnerships.
- Identify and secure opportunities to engage corporate supporters in the work and activities throughout the term of their partnership.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Significant and demonstrable knowledge of multi-year, multi-faceted corporate partnerships
- Evidence of effective working knowledge of corporate fundraising account management
- Ability to manage and develop corporate fundraising partnerships and the senior relationships included
- Demonstrable track record of growing and developing relationships with corporates and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to help develop mutually beneficial partnerships with companies.
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.