WR Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working with an inspirational charity that has an amazing track record of providing impact in a wide breadth of programmes that include environmental, health, education, community, training and offender reform.
At a very exciting time of development, we are recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Account Manager to nurture key commercial relationships for the charity, working closely with an amazing Head of Fundraising in managing unique partnerships and a core commercial programme that generates high levels of income for the charity. This role focusses on developing a small number of high-impact strategic corporate fundraising relationships with some extremely recognisable brands.
We’re looking for an experienced corporate partnerships fundraising professional who is skilled in managing key relationships, has an exceptional level of organisational skills and can influence / negotiate at all levels.
We welcome applications from experienced corporate fundraising professionals who are keen to undertake a new challenge and bring their own ideas to a unique role within a very well respected charity.
Corporate Partnerships Account Manager
Part time – 2.5 days per week – flexible on working patterns
Up to £30,000 per annum pro rata
Coventry, West Midlands (Flexible and home working encouraged)
Duties will include:
- Project manage the charity’s largest commercial partnership ensuring all key elements are overseen and implemented
- Developing existing partnerships to uplift, diversify, and extend the relationships.
- Build and develop long term mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver income and importantly contribute to the charity’s vision and mission.
- Identify and secure opportunities to engage corporate supporters in the work and activities throughout the term of their partnership.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Significant and demonstrable knowledge of multi-faceted corporate partnerships / commercial partnerships
- Evidence of effective working knowledge of corporate fundraising account management with experience of working with high value commercial or corporate fundraising partners
- Ability to manage and develop corporate fundraising partnerships and the senior relationships included
- Demonstrable track record of growing and developing relationships with corporates and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to help develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Highly organised working style with the ability to work flexible to deadlines when needed.
For further details or to apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.