WR Fundraising Recruitment has an amazing opportunity to work with a national charity in a newly created Corporate Partnerships Lead position.
The charity is going from strength to strength having more than doubled its income in the last year, and with a fundraising team that has been bolstered by three new additions, we’re looking for a corporate partnerships fundraising expert to lead in the development of relationships with high profile brands whilst contributing to, and shaping the corporate partnerships fundraising strategy.
This is a home based role, and importantly, we are looking a fundraising professional who can develop the corporate partnerships function to accommodate the change of working to remote and digital to reflect post-pandemic circumstances and in turn, help to grow and shape the future of the corporate partnerships programme.
Corporate Partnerships Lead
Full Time, Permanent
£42,000 - £45,000 on experience
Duties will include:
- Playing a significant role (alongside senior manager) in delivering an ambitious corporate strategy to meet or exceed corporate partnerships budgets year-on-year
- Focus on business development including but not limited to strategic and multi-year collaborations, sponsorship, Charity of the Year, employee fundraising, and cause-related marketing
- Developing and implementing innovative partnership plans, paying particular attention to new markets and industries, and high profile brands
- Securing partnerships from high profile companies at the level via high-quality pitching and stewardship
- Developing a robust pipeline, conducting due diligence and cultivating opportunities for new partnerships
- Crafting and presenting appropriate propositions that align with prospects’ objectives
- Lead prospect research analysis of potential partners and analysing their suitability to feed into the corporate prospect pipeline
- Developing engagement and cultivation opportunities for engaging with target audience groups
Suitable candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience in cultivating high-level relationships with corporate partners in relation to particularly working from home and digital
- Demonstrable ability to secure £50,000+ partnerships, and multi-year support
- Considerable relevant experience of managing corporate partnerships across strategic partnerships, cause-related marketing and employee fundraising
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with key influencers and stakeholders
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining budgets
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.