WR Fundraising Recruitment has an amazing opportunity to work with one of the capitals most prolific homeless charities in an exciting Corporate Partnerships Manager position to work closely with local and national corporate partners
The charity is going from strength to strength having vastly increased its income in the last year, and with a fundraising team that has been bolstered by new additions, we’re looking for a corporate partnerships fundraising expert to lead in the development of strategic relationships with extremely high profile brands whilst contributing to, and shaping the corporate partnerships fundraising strategy.
Partnership fundraising is currently the charity’s most successful funding stream with great growth potential. The supporters are generous, innovative and enthusiastic, and keen to build closer and more meaningful relationships
Corporate Partnerships Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Central London / Hybrid Working
Flexible core office hours to suit
£36,000 - £40,000 on experience
Duties will include:
- Lead, develop and implement the Corporate Partnerships strategy
- Oversee and develop a high value collective of local businesses supporting a much-needed homeless support provision
- Focus on business development including but not limited to strategic and multi-year collaborations, sponsorship, Charity of the Year, employee fundraising
- Successfully account manage our current corporate partners and secure new partners, focusing on large scale multiyear partnerships
- Securing partnerships from high profile companies (many inbound leads) at the level via high-quality pitching and stewardship
- Develop a strong brand and identity as a charity partner, highlighting impact and the people the charity support in order to attract companies
- Crafting and presenting appropriate propositions that align with prospects’ objectives
Suitable candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience in cultivating high-level relationships with corporate partners
- A successful track record in initiating, developing and managing a variety of Corporate Partnerships of at least £50,000 value
- Strong experience in building individually tailored fundraising relationships with individuals and companies.
- Experience of developing and implementing ambitious action plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with key influencers and stakeholders
- Very strong presentation skills and confidence in speaking in front of large audiences.
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.