WR Fundraising Recruitment is very proud to be working with a leading and motivational children’s’ hospice that is looking to strengthen their fundraising team with an experienced Corporate Partnerships Manager.
This incredible charity has supported hundreds of families, looking after children and young people, from birth, who have life limiting or life threatening conditions for almost thirty years and they are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic fundraising professional to help them raise the income they need to continue their essential and inspiring mission.
Corporate Partnerships Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Salary – £37,000 to £40,000 per annum
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identify appropriate partners for strategic partnerships, sponsorships and other corporate activities including Charity of the Year
- Managing relationships with existing corporate partners
- Maintain a pipeline of Corporate new business opportunities, to support long term income targets
- Assist with their organisational mission to deliver new strategic fundraising partnerships
- Build on the relationship with corporate contacts and networking for new business
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Experience and ability to develop fundraising relationships with corporate partners
- Confident and appropriate manner in dealing with the public and with corporate partners from a range of business types
- Experience of liaising with and managing high level supporters, external suppliers and customers, and a solid understanding of the principles of customer care
- Demonstrable communication skills, in person, online and in written media.
- Excellent project and time management skills
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.