WR Fundraising Recruitment has an amazing opportunity to join a national charity in as a Fundraising Coordinator.
If you’re looking for your first role in fundraising, or a coordinator providing support to a fundraising team, this is an excellent opportunity that provides great benefits and exposure to a variety of fundraising income streams.
Central London with flexible hybrid working
Full Time, Permanent
£23,000 per annum
Working as part of a supportive team, duties will include:
- Day-to-day administration of donations across the fundraising department
- Recording donations accurately on the database and thanking donors
- Collating statistics and generating reports
- Managing the fundraising inbox and calendar / diary
- Research and identify trust fundraising opportunities
- Maintain efficient admin processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in fundraising. You will be working with the support of a close-knit team and have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience in fundraising.
Applicants will need:
- An understanding of fundraising and different income streams
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills, with abilities in comprehending and producing financial reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using and recording information on a CRM / database
- Ability to manage own workload, meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Capability to work remotely, proficient in use of MS Teams and Zoom
To apply and for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.