WR Fundraising Recruitment is looking for a brilliant Fundraising Data & Database Manager to join the busy fundraising team at an Essex hospice charity. A fundraising team depends on accurate and accessible supporter data, and this key position will work across the entire organisation to ensure the customer relationship management (CRM) system is providing the best possible insight, tracking, recording, and processing of all supporter interactions.
Ranging from financial processing of donations to supporter stewardship, this crucial role will also lead on relationships with third-party software suppliers, as well as being the organisation contact point for training and guidance on the CRM system (ThankQ v10). You will need to be a highly organised and precise person, with an eye for detail and a passion for accuracy. You will also need to be a strong communicator, able to work well across multiple teams, often with differing needs and timescales.
This is a pivotal role in ensuring the charity delivers on its commitment to supporter care, as well as its regulatory responsibilities and compliance. You will be playing an essential part in the capability of the charity to deliver its front-line services, making this a very rewarding and critical role.
Fundraising Data & CRM Manager
Full time, Permanent
Up to circa £38,000 p.a. depending on experience
Duties will include:
- Managing the data needs of the hospice database, providing insight and solutions for the various teams in the organisation
- Cross team working to meet an evolving need for timely and accurate data, processing and reporting
- Engaging with supporters via a range of communication channels, delivering a high standard of care and stewardship and ensuring donors are acknowledged, thanked, and contacted where appropriate
- Supporting fundraising campaigns, capital appeals, lottery, and other initiatives, delivering insight, reports, compliance, analysis, and bespoke breakdowns of information
- Delivering training and inductions to new and existing staff on the system
- Producing accurate lists for mailing and appeals to maximise response rates and income
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure the accurate and safe management of financial transactions
- Managing relationships with third-party software providers, as well as attending training on ThankQ
- Day to day management and leadership of the fundraising data team
Applicants will need:
- In-depth knowledge of CRM system operation, ideally on ThankQ or similar
- A high level of analytical ability, with effective research and evaluation skills.
- Ability to confidently segment, analyse, process, and interpret data sets
- Strong financial management skills, both operationally and strategically
- A robust understanding of regulatory and compliance practices surrounding data protection
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make clear judgements and decisions, leading on all aspects relating to the organisations data handling and processing
- Proven experience managing a range of projects and demands to tight timescales
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.