WR Fundraising Recruitment has a great opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to take on a role as Fundraising Manager with a regional charity; supporting families and children across Berkshire. There is a lot of scope for the right candidate to build on the current programme, particularly in the area of individual giving, so experience of this would be desirable alongside skills in Raiser’s Edge or similar.
This role will be a mix of working at home, in the office, and around the community. You’ll need to be confident wearing a range of 'different hats’ and dealing with a diverse group of stakeholders. You will be leading a team of 3 fundraisers around the region and providing support, insight, and leadership on all aspects of the organisation’s fundraising while being very hands on with individual giving management.
You will be a self-starter, happy to work independently, while also working to embed a positive fundraising culture within the organisation. This is a new role, so there is plenty of room to input in to the fundraising strategy, and to innovate around new forms of income development.
Home based role with weekly working in Reading Office, Berkshire
Full Time, Permanent
£35,000 per annum
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Implement a new fundraising strategy in line with business objectives and with a focus on development of an individual giving programme
- Present on the charity’s work to a range of stakeholders and partners
- Research and create compelling fundraising proposals for a range of funders
- Lead a Community, Events and Corporate Fundraising team ensuring targets are developed and met
- Design a new individual giving offering, alongside the development of supporter journeys, including legacy giving
- Build new relationships with a wide range of partners, and effectively nurture existing relationships for sustainable growth
- Identify potential opportunities with local community groups, corporate partners, and trusts/foundations
- Demonstrate impact through quantitative and qualitative reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be an enthusiastic fundraiser, passionate about delivering income for a community focused charity
- Have experience of delivering an individual giving programme and mapping the supporter journey
- Have experience in delivering an effective fundraising strategy
- Be a brilliant communicator, with exceptional written and spoken English
- Have line-management experience
- Be a driven self-starter, able to work independently and manage a varied and diverse project portfolio
To register your interest and for more information please send your CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.