WR Fundraising Recruitment is recruiting a Fundraising Officer for a small team to assist in researching and writing trust & grants applications with a focus on community projects across the South.
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for an aspiring fundraising professional with some exposure to researching potential funders and bid writing /application administration to identify and research small to medium-sized potential trust donors and write compelling cases for support.
The charity is fully home working at the moment, we expect the role to be split between home and office working (Central London) when the office re-opens.
We’re looking for an outgoing personality who will be keen to develop relationships internally and with external funders. In a varied role, the successful candidate will have the benefit of starting with a solid portfolio of existing grant givers, while working collaboratively with the team to identify and develop opportunities for further funding.
This is a fantastic role for an aspiring trust fundraiser in a national charity where you’ll benefit from expert training and develop solid fundraising skills for the future.
Fundraising Officer (Trusts & Foundations)
Full Time, Permanent
£26,000 per annum
Working closely with a small team and direct support from a great Fundraising Manager, duties will include:
- Research and identify suitable grant giving trusts and foundations
- Prepare and submit well-written, compelling and complete funding applications
- Monitor reapplications to current supporters
- Establish and maintain relationships with a portfolio of trust donors giving small and medium-sized grants
- Writing compelling cases for support and follow up reporting
- Achieve agreed income targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in fundraising. You will be working with the support of the Fundraising Manager and have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience in trust fundraising.
Experience in prospect research and the administration of fundraising applications to Trusts / Foundations highly desirable.
Applicants will need:
- Experience of the charitable sector (preferably in fundraising)
- Experience of writing detailed funding applications or reports or similar
- Experience of developing income streams
- Experience of professional relationship building
- Ability to write compelling and innovative proposals and funding reports
- First class, demonstrable written communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously within a small team
To apply and for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.