WR Fundraising Recruitment is recruiting a Head of Fundraising for a medium sized charity with big ambitions to drive the income generation strategy forward and enable the charity to achieve its next stage of growth.
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for an experienced fundraising professional with a proven ability to lead a small team and increase voluntary income via varied streams including members, supporters, trusts and corporates.
A fundraising leader with extensive CRM and data experience, we’re looking for someone with extensive experience in individual giving and if possible, in depth knowledge of gambling through raffles and lotteries.
Understanding data criteria and manipulating databases is a key element of this role and the Head of Fundraising will lead insight and analysis with the support of the Digital Team.
Head of Fundraising
Full Time, Permanent
High Wycombe with very flexible home working arrangements
Circa £39,000 - £42,000 per annum on experience
Membership funding is pivotal to the charity’s strategy and we are looking for someone who can understand and utilise relevant data to its maximum potential.
This is a hands-on leadership position, where the successful candidate will be expected to generate income via the individual giving and community channels while managing a small fundraising team who manage the trusts, major donors, lottery, legacy and events fundraising.
Duties will include:
- Lead on activity to diversify income from individuals and community organisations
- Work closely with the director of fundraising and others to develop support from major donors, charitable trusts and corporate supporters
- Monitor all fundraising activities and ensure that they comply with the current regulations
- manage, lead and motivate the fundraising team to deliver stretching income targets
- To lead on the development and implementation of a fundraising strategy
- To manage the fundraising budget including setting achievable income and expenditure targets
- To analyse and review all fundraising streams, supporting the Fundraising team to deliver activity and achieve targets
- analyse data relating to fundraising activity and plan a data strategy across all income streams providing direction around analysis and fundraising insights
- To work with the Marcoms and Digital teams to deliver marketing and communication plans to support individual work streams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable fundraising experience and achievements; particularly in individual giving and community giving
- Experience of leading, motivating and developing teams
- Understanding and experience of implementing varied fundraising techniques including memberships
- Track record of successful fundraising experience from a variety of methods
- Clear competency in budget management and the interpretation of financial information and reports
- Proven knowledge and experience in using and manipulating data for fundraising
- Experience in planning and delivering marketing and communication activities
To apply and for further information, please email a copy of your CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.