WR Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working with an inspirational national children’s charity. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and lead their small yet dynamic fundraising team.
This is a rapidly growing charity with ambitious plans that is looking for an experienced fundraising professional to join as their Head of Fundraising. Someone capable of taking the lead on their various income streams, building on new and existing funder relationships and motivating the team to generate the funds needed to continue the important work that they do.
Head of Fundraising
Full Time – Permanent
Bedfordshire with hybrid working
Salary - £43,000 - £48,000 per annum
Duties will include:
- Working with the CEO to develop a fundraising strategy in line with the organisation’s objectives
- Being responsible for preparing income and expenditure budgets for the Fundraising department
- Researching and developing new sources of funding
- Be responsible for hands-on ‘account management’ of a number of key supporters while identifying and developing existing and new partnerships with high net worth individuals, corporates and other funding institutions.
- Being responsible for the growth and development of all income streams with a focus on developing a blossoming, strategic corporate partnerships function
- Managing and motivating the fundraising team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of leading a team within the fundraising sector
- Experience of working within fundraising across multiple channels
- Experience of working to and achieving ambitious targets
- Experience of fundraising strategy development
- Excellent written skills with an ability to write compelling and informative bids and reports
- Strong interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills
To apply and for further information, please email a copy of your CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.