WR Fundraising Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual giving professional to join a fundraising team at a growing national charity at an exciting time of development that includes increased exposure and publicity.
We’re looking for an Individual Giving Officer to join the growing fundraising team and be responsible for the timely and cost effective execution of acquisition and retention campaigns using multi channel approaches; digital, Direct Marketing, print and telemarketing (outsourced).
The role will have a strong focus on recruiting and retaining supporters and converting existing supporters to ensure continued annual growth from individual and regular giving.
Individual Giving Officer
Full Time, Permanent
Winchester, Hampshire with Hybrid Working (1-2 days per week in the office)
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Working closely with the Individual Giving Manager, duties will include:
- Maximise the effectiveness of digital fundraising to identify potential supporters and develop relationships
- Maximise effectiveness of direct mail campaigns, writing great copy and creating engaging content so supporters
- Analyse results and make recommendations for future digital and traditional fundraising campaigns
- Work with the Individual Giving Manager to plan and deliver an effective, balanced calendar of communications
- Plan and manage acquisition and retention activity by email and work with the Communications team to create effective fundraising campaigns
- Work with external suppliers, e.g. designers, mailing house and telephone fundraising agency, as part of a donor retention strategy
- Monitor, evaluate and report on all campaigns, making recommendations for improvement
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of working on direct marketing campaigns, regular giving / supporter acquisition or donor retention
- Specialist knowledge of direct marketing best practices and the law with the ability to apply theory and experience to grow income.
- Knowledge of a range of direct marketing techniques associated ROI expectation acquired through training and experience
- Highly knowledgeable of database marketing, the importance of ensuring data integrity and data protection laws incl. GDPR
- Experience of working in a fundraising and/or direct marketing role with good knowledge of direct response across multiple channels including digital
To apply and for further information, please email a copy of your CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.