WR Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working with a world leading organisation – focussing on positive impacts on climate change / environment, global hunger, animal welfare and global disease prevention.
As part of a relatively new European expansion, we have a really exciting, newly created Major Donor / Philanthropy Manager role for a skilled influencer to take responsibility for developing major donor relationships (individuals and foundations). You will be supported by a well-established global philanthropy team and work closely with the European Director.
This is an exciting time of development with a relatively new team, and an emerging European presence with extremely strong global philanthropic support.
Major Donor / Philanthropy Manager
Permanent, Full time
Up to £55,000 per annum on experience
Duties will include:
- Implement the strategy for generating income from Major Donors
- Maintain outstanding levels of donor service, communicating effectively and persuasively with key contacts at all times
- Directly manage a portfolio of major gift prospects, develop donor plans and ensure donors are effectively approached, cultivated, asked and stewarded.
- Expand the pool of major donors, developing relationships from research and identification of prospects through to securing of first and further gifts.
- The is the opportunity to explore and diversify income streams in the future
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraising professional who relishes a challenge.
You will have a proven track record in cultivating major donor relationships with the appetite to develop a pan-European philanthropy strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of major donor fundraising or high level account management with demonstrable success in bringing in 5-6 figure gifts and multi-year pledges
- Proven experience of proactively developing new major donor fundraising initiatives
- Proven track record of prospect research, identifying donors
- Experience of developing relationships
- Database management and profiling experience
This is a very specific cause and full details will be discussed with all interested parties.
We encourage you to contact our office if an informal chat and for vacancy details.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.