Are you a community or corporate partnerships officer looking for a new challenge? WR Fundraising Recruitment has an exciting new Regional Fundraising vacancy for an inspirational charity that’s not to be missed.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a strong charity brand, within a friendly fundraising team in a new role covering the region at the Charity. This charity are growing their focus in the Regional Fundraising area, so it’s a very exciting time to be joining in their developing journey! You will work with Community groups, regional corporate, local events, schools and other areas.
Manchester or Sheffield
Hybrid Working – 2 days a week, either in the Manchester or Sheffield office
Full time, Permanent
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a strategy to maximise community, fundraising and corporate partnerships income, seeking opportunities and pursuing these opportunities.
- Growing sustainable income and delivering against agreed targets for the Regional Team.
- Engaging in new connections and Partnerships by using established network and knowledge.
- Working with your line manager to devise a portfolio of opportunities.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the annual strategic planning of the team
Applicants will need:
- Experience in Corporate or Community Fundraising
- Be a driver with their own vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills and confident in delivering key messages to a variety of audiences
- Networking and Influencing skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise several projects and tasks.
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals within fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.