WR Fundraising Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced community fundraising professional to join a growing team at a national charity at an exciting time of development that includes increased exposure and publicity.
We’re looking for a Senior Community Fundraising Officer to join the growing fundraising team and be responsible for developing innovative events to reach new supporters and providing high quality stewardship for fundraisers undertaking community events and activities.
The role includes digital fundraising via social media and the postholder will have the opportunity to develop further digital community campaigns
Senior Community Fundraising Officer
Full Time, Permanent
Winchester, Hampshire with Hybrid Working (1-2 days per week in the office)
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Working closely with the Head of Fundraising, duties will include:
- Develop a programme of innovative, engaging, and high-quality virtual and in-person events and activities for supporters
- Develop and strengthen relationships with community fundraisers
- Work with colleagues to build strong internal relationships and to bring new supporters on board
- Develop the Community Fundraising strategy
- Manage the Community Fundraising income and expenditure budget
- Identify new and inspiring opportunities for cost-effective growth of Community Fundraising
- Identify and manage new sources of fundraiser recruitment for community events and activities
- Recruit and line manage community fundraising volunteers
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of developing community fundraising strategies, with a fresh approach and the ability to innovate
- A track record of success in community and events fundraising
- Experience in using digital platforms to increase income / awareness with supporters
- Experience of managing and monitoring income and expenditure budgets
- Excellent organisation skills, managing multiple priorities, providing a high level of customer care
To apply and for further information, please email a copy of your CV in the first instance.
WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.