WR Fundraising Recruitment is looking for an experienced Senior Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser for an exciting role within a national youth homelessness charity where you will have the opportunity to grow a trusts and grants fundraising stream, within a small team and as part of a new trusts & foundations strategy.
You will have the opportunity to manage current donors while building new relationships in a role where you will have great support from and access to a very approachable senior management team.
We’re looking for an experienced Trusts Fundraiser who is willing to take responsibility trusts fundraising – including prospect research, relationship building and reporting) has a track record of securing a wide range of grants (over £25,000 preferred).
With a prominent cause in the spotlight, and a very financially stable charity, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of applications and bids and join a small, collaborative fundraising team.
Senior Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser
12 month contract with extension by agreement
London (Hybrid Working)
Circa £33,500 per annum
Duties will include:
- Generate fundraising income from key Trusts and Foundations and research potential new avenues for funding
- Write tailored, inspirational applications and reports addressing grant-making priorities or requirements as specified
- Research relevant Trusts and Grant making bodies, developing compelling applications
- Build new relationships with trust and grant awarding organisations, updating them with the work of the charity and impact of trust funding.
- Stewardship of existing trusts and foundations, reporting on impact and identifying new opportunities for support
- Responsibility for the small trust mailing programme
- Leading and participating in meetings and project visits with donors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Track record in trusts fundraising / winning funds through bids and applications to grant giving, statutory bodies and foundations
- Experience of securing single gifts over £25,000
- First class, demonstrable written communication skills with the ability to write compelling and innovative proposals and funding reports
- Strong interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills
- Proven experience undertaking research, developing proposals, and winning funding.
- Experience in managing relationships with trust and grant awarding bodies
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.