WR Fundraising Recruitment has an amazing opportunity to work with a national charity in a newly created Strategic Corporate Partnerships Manager position.
The charity is going from strength to strength having more than doubled its income in the last year, and with a fundraising team that has been bolstered by a number of new additions, we’re looking for a strategic corporate partnerships fundraising expert to lead in developing and managing high value strategic commercial and non-commercial partnerships.
You will have the opportunity to oversee a portfolio of national and regional corporate partnerships, utilising all fundraising mechanisms and demonstrate high level account management.
This is a home based role, and importantly, we are looking a fundraising professional who can develop the corporate partnerships function to accommodate the change of working to remote and digital to reflect post-pandemic circumstances and in turn, help to grow and shape the future of the partnerships programme.
Strategic Corporate Partnerships Manager
Full Time, Permanent
£45,000 - £48,000 on experience
Duties will include:
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to identify funding opportunities and monetise consultancy and training products
- Lead on account management of strategic and large partnerships
- Develop innovative plans and strategies and tactics for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding a portfolio of corporate partners
- Drive forward inspiring new partnerships that will motivate public fundraising and increase brand profile
- Deliver a world class supporter journey for all levels of the business
- Develop relationships with current external stakeholders, and identify and cultivate relationships with new ones
- Work closely with colleagues in the to seize cross-team opportunities to increase income and awareness
Suitable candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience in cultivating high-level relationships with corporate partners
- Proven track record of developing new, high value relationships across the corporate sector.
- Experience of working on a complex long strategic partnership with multiple objectives (financial/non-financial)
- Significant experience of managing a large 6-figure corporate partnerships portfolio
- Experience of developing, managing and stewarding high value partners of £50,000+.
- Considerable relevant experience of managing corporate partnerships across strategic partnerships, cause-related marketing and employee fundraising
- Aptitude for partnership development, complex negotiation, and excellent business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with key influencers and stakeholders
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.