WR Fundraising Recruitment is proud to be working with a children’s and young people’s disability charity looking to grow and expand – they are on the search for an experienced, Trust Fundraising Professional to source funding from small, medium and large Trusts, including some Statutory Funding.
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for an experienced Trusts Fundraiser with a solid track record in trust and foundations to develop restricted and unrestricted funding.
Trusts Fundraising Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Hybrid Working – 2 days in office
28 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Salary - £38,000 - £40,000
Duties will include:
- Sourcing new funding to support the charities cost and delivery projects
- Contribute to the Trust and Grants team overall fundraising strategy.
- Support the team in prospect research approaches.
- Manage a portfolio of relationships with Trusts and identify new funding partnerships.
- Ensure donors have an excellent experience due to high quality support and stewardship.
- Develop the monthly income budget within agreed guidelines, monitor income providing monthly reforecasts and set and measure performance against KPI’s
- Keep accurate records of applications and successful bids
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of maximising income from Trusts
- Experience of developing successful applications to a range of Trust funders and management of funding relationships
- Experience of fundraising from The Big Lottery or similar
- Experience and skill in developing strategy and plans for Trust fundraising
- Experience of fundraising from a variety of Trusts and Foundations and of personally securing 5-6 figure Trust donations.
To apply or for further information, please email a copy of your up to date CV in the first instance.
The team at WR Fundraising Recruitment are passionate about bringing together talented fundraising professionals with fantastic organisations. We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a new fundraising opportunity.