Hi - as you're looking, you may be interested in volunteering with our mental health Charity and we may well be interested in you! If you are considering joining our small, caring and growing team of telephone support volunteers, please read on:
- Are you: Reliable, caring and kind, with a passion to help support vulnerable people through dark times?
- Are you: 25 years of age or over?
- Are you: Someone who can develop conversation but also listen intently to what is being said?
- Can you: Support our service users for a minimum of 4 hours per week on a voluntary basis?
- Do you: Understand the meaning of compassion and how to convey empathy and understanding to others?
- Are you: Aware that it's not just what you say, but how you say it that can make a difference?
- Could you: Be the voice of reason and the calm amongst the storm during emotionally challenging conversations?
If you can answer yes to all the above, we cannot wait to hear from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.