Church Relations Manager (London and South East)
Are you passionate about God’s word and share Wycliffe’s vision of a world where everyone can know Jesus through the Bible?
The Church Relations team feel incredibly privileged to spend our days building partnerships with churches that are passionate about the Bible. We believe that everyone, wherever they live and whatever language they speak, has a right to know what God is saying to them.
- Salary: £40,000 – £42,000 + benefits.
- Location: Home-based.
- Terms of appointment: Full-time Permanent.
- Closing date: Monday 4 December at midday
- Interview date: 14 December, held in Oxford
- Develop and implement a regional church engagement strategy to deliver increased prayer, income and mission partners (members) throughout the region of London and the South East.
- Recruit, train and supervise new and existing volunteer speakers in the region.
- Assist in the recruitment of new Wycliffe mission partners (members).
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Up to 5 days additional leave to serve on the Board of an external organisation
- Fully paid-for professional development opportunities.
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme, incorporating an employee assistance programme with a 24/7 helpline for support on a range of emotional and practical issues
- Tax-free home-working allowance
- Family-friendly employer
- Monthly in-person team days in Oxfordshire or the Chilterns (expenses covered)
- Hot-desking facility at Oxford office
This post is subject to an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act that the post holder be a practising Christian (see application pack for details).
An application pack containing more information and the job description for the role is available.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.