The Finance Assistant role will suit someone who is organised, has prior accountancy training and enjoys contributing their ideas and experience as part of a team.
- Salary: £22,000-£26,000
- Location: Remote with the option of woking in our Oxford office
- Terms of appointment: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Closing date:Wednesday 22 June 10am
- Interview date: Interviews will be held in Oxford on Thursday 30 June
- Purchase Ledger processing
- Banking administration
- Processing donations and support to members
- 33 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- A tax-efficient (salary sacrifice) Contributory pension scheme with employer contributions 6.5%–7.5% with an additional 1% matching scheme on additional employee contributions
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme for all staff
- Fully paid-for professional development opportunities
- Family-friendly employer
- Monthly in-person team days in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
- Monthly social lunches arranged
Under the 2010 Equality Act, schedule 9, we have a genuine occupational requirement for this role to be filled by a practising Christian.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.