We are looking for an exceptional person to support our fundraising and marketing at Wycombe Homeless Connection, an award-winning charity, committed to helping people in our community who are experiencing housing crises.
You will have strong and evidenced administrative skills, the ability to create and deliver engaging content, and a working knowledge of marketing and communications, all with a view to developing current and recruiting new supporters and growing our income.
We’re looking for candidates who will be confident to work alongside and with our small, expert and dedicated staff team, as well as with our valued volunteers, and the people we serve. There is a requirement for the holder of this post to be a practising Christian. This is an Occupational Requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Get in touch for an informal chat, or apply via the form below. Here are some of the key responsibilities of this role:
You will be instrumental in developing and expanding our supporter base to grow income and support
- Be instrumental in delivering key elements of our fundraising and marketing plan to help develop current supporters and recruit new supporters and volunteers
- Use and develop our digital presence to grow community support and income and convey our key messages
- Monitor the impact of our fundraising and marketing efforts
- Use the customer relationship management system/supporter database to support fundraising and marketing activities
You will help create and deliver engaging content to grow support and market our services
- Help create and deliver print and digital fundraising and marketing materials to our various audiences, both online and offline, working with designers and printers as needed in line with our communications calendar
- Develop links with local and regional media to get great deals on advertising and editorials to promote our work and services
- Work in line with our style guide and brand guidelines and processes to ensure high quality content production
- Manage and monitor the use of fundraising and marketing equipment and materials
- Work with the support and advocacy teams to collect stories from service users to be used to inspire and motivate supporters
- Help deliver service marketing materials and support the frontline teams as needed to promote our services
You will assist the organisation of fundraising and marketing events and F&M meetings
- Help organise and deliver our fundraising and marketing events
- Lead on supporting community fundraisers with materials and logistics etc
- Assist the fundraising and marketing manager in running the fundraising group meetings and other meetings as needed
You'll assist in the processing of financial donations
- Contribute to the processing of financial donations including working with the supporter database
You'll reflect the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ in the way duties are carried out
- Seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit and apply the Christian faith to issues that may arise
- Conduct duties in the workplace and in the community in accordance with Christian teaching
- Contribute to the collective promotion of Christian standards in our work and working relationships and contribute to an environment of mutual Christian encouragement
- Work with the Volunteering Manager and volunteers to deliver F&M tasks where appropriate
- Contribute to the smooth operation of the charity and abide by all policies and procedures
- Work within all legislation that applies to the role and tasks
- Attend regular supervision meetings as well as team meetings
- Undertake any other relevant duties as required
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.