Come and join us! You don’t need experience: your attitude and commitment to the role are more important.
You will be helping us to support people with Learning Disabilities and Autism to flourish and reach their full potential.
In April 2020 we have joined Certitude and we continue to grow as a social care provide in London.
Salary: £17,326.81 per annum
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Service: Learning Disabilities/Autism
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- Generous annual leave, pension scheme and 24-hour Employee Assistance
- Paid Enhanced DBS
About the role
The role of a Support Worker is to enable the people we support to manage aspects of their daily life.
Duties will include:
· Making a difference to the lives of those you support
· Help to use a range of recovery oriented and person-centered planning tools
· Ensure all plans and records relating to the people we support are accurate and up to date
· Support with everyday tasks to maximise the individual’s independence
· Work in a consistent and positive way with local managers and other team members to ensure people get a great service
· Undertake various levels of personal care and manual handling
To be a Support Worker at Yarrow, experience is not essential. Full training will be given; however, the following are essential:
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to motivate others and build confidence,
- Ability to work on your own initiative and also be a great team player,
- Practical, adaptable and organised
- Have interests and skills that they are willing to share and get others involved
- Ability to use technology – PC and modern technology equipment
About the Organisation
Do you want to be a Support Worker at Yarrow? Complete an application form or send us your CV and someone from the Recruitment Team will be in touch! We aim to respond to all applications within 24th hours from your application
All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a full employment history and employment references. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the date stated when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. You are advised to submit your completed application as soon as possible to have the best chance of being considered.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.