As Head of Frontline Innovation, you will lead the first half of the Year Here Fellowship. This will involve securing paid partnerships with frontline organisations across London and curating a powerful learning experience for our Fellows.
Frontline service sits at the heart of Year Here – giving the Fellows a chance to gain the insight and legitimacy that comes from working with people living through tough realities. You’ll make sure that our Fellows make a meaningful contribution in their placements and drive innovation that has lasting impact.
It’ll be really varied. In any given day you might be trying to sign up new placement partners, designing a learning session or coaching a Fellow on their frontline innovation project idea.
As part of Year Here’s management team, you’ll also contribute to strategic initiatives across the whole Fellowship. The Head of Frontline Innovation will report to the Fellowship Director.
This is a London-based role. We are open to full-time or 4 days per week.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Co-create the frontline phase of the Fellowship – working with faculty to impart the curriculum and create a powerful learning experience.
- Secure paid partnerships with frontline services across London.
- Lead programme setup, guiding Fellows from offer through to day one.
- Draw on your frontline experience to coach our Fellows to success.
- Be the face of Fellows’ frontline learning experience.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a solid frontline background – with a track record of improving services and innovating new solutions.
- You’re a confident manager of projects and commercial partnerships.
- You’re a bold and creative facilitator.
- You’re insatiably curious about how people learn and grow.
- You’re committed to social justice, diversity and inclusion.
- You’re not afraid of working hard in pursuit of a big vision.