Year Here is a platform for entrepreneurs who want to tackle problems that matter, consisting of a one-year Fellowship and an Accelerator programme offering investment and business support.
We're hiring – at every level of the organisation. We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Programme Producer to support our next chapter of growth and impact.
About the role
As our Programme Producer, you’ll be supporting many of Year Here’s most critical work strands so that we can propel the UK’s most promising professionals towards entrepreneurship that genuinely makes a difference.
You’ll work closely with colleagues to manage a seamless journey for our Fellows – from application through to graduation.
At the heart of our programme team, you’ll think through how to bring our curriculum to life in a way that is meaningful and transformative for our Fellows and graft behind the scenes to make sure we pull off each programme component without a hitch.
Given how critical our partnerships are to the success of Year Here, you’ll delight our diverse clients, faculty and strategic partners with your professional and friendly communications.
We are open to those seeking part-time, full-time and/or job share opportunities.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Produce and coordinate learning sessions that inspire Fellows to become effective and ambitious changemakers
- Maintain the behind-the-scenes systems that make the programme run smoothly.
- Guide and support each Fellow through the course, getting them hyped for what we hope will be the most transformative year of their lives.
- Be the friendly face of Year Here for our clients and partners.
Who we’re looking for
- You’re diligent, logical, and ordered in your work.
- You’re a sensitive and thoughtful relationship-builder.
- You’re not afraid of working hard in pursuit of a big vision.
- You’re passionate about social issues.
- We are committed to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, mental health, religion or age. We are trying to build a diverse team and strongly encourage applications from women and minorities.
Who we are
Since launching at 10 Downing Street in 2013, we’ve worked with over 200 aspiring social entrepreneurs and launched 34 award-winning social ventures like Cracked It, Birdsong and Chatterbox.
Our Fellowship is an immersive, action-oriented postgrad course. Each year, we recruit two cohorts of around 20 Fellows, professionals from diverse and multidisciplinary backgrounds. They learn at the frontline of inequality – in care homes, homeless hostels and schools across London. Then, supported by a rigorous social innovation curriculum and industry mentoring, they found some of the most promising social startups in the UK. Our new Accelerator supports those emerging ventures with investment, specialist business support, access to clients, and office space.
Year Here is a social enterprise; meaning that our purpose is to create positive change in society rather than to maximise shareholder profits.
How to apply
The closing date for the role is midnight on Sunday 9th August although we will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis. We’ve got big plans for this year, as we’re also hiring 2 other roles. Check our website for more details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.