Yellow Submarine is an award winning charity, that believes people with learning disabilities and autism deserve to live life to the full. Take a look at our website to find out about the projects we run to support our members.
We have an opportunity for a new team member to join us as an Activity Assistant, supporting at a variety of activities. If you want the opportunity to join a small but friendly team, where you’ll get to see the impact of the charity’s work first-hand, this is the job for you.
This role will involve supporting with the delivery and planning of activities; the successful applicant requires exceptional organisational ability and should have a proactive nature, as well as a willingness to support and get involved in Yellow Submarine’s activities. A sense of fun is a must! From this role there is potential for progression across the charity.
To support our delivery team to plan and lead activities across the organisation; the successful applicant requires experience of supporting at youth clubs and/or relevant experience of working with vulnerable young people and/or adults. They must be flexible, enthusiastic and innovative.
- Supporting at social clubs, school holiday activities and residential holidays, including preparing and tidying spaces.
- Supporting with the writing of session reports.
- To help develop new and innovative ideas to help our target groups and meet our charitable objectives.
- To carry out any other duties within the general scope of the post, as directed by your line manager/the Co-Directors
- Every Yellow Submarine employee is required to uphold equal opportunities and anti-oppressive practice; whilst upholding safeguarding policies and procedures as set out by the organisation
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.