We are now looking for an enthusiastic and committed Programme Manager to join our existing Programme Team in September 2021. As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Yes Futures programmes in our partner primary and secondary schools across our Greater London region.
This is a unique opportunity to have an incredible impact, by joining our ambitious team at this exciting stage in the charity’s growth. You will have significant ownership over your work, enabling you to thrive and grow your talents in a collaborative environment alongside a supportive, fun team of colleagues.
About the role
The role of the Programme Manager is to oversee and manage the programmes within a region of schools, which includes a mixture of primary and secondary schools. You will be joining an already strong and supportive team of Programme Managers working across our four regions (we cover the South East quarter of England).
Our programmes run twice per year, during school term-time. The cycles are from September – February and March – July. As a Programme Manager, you are likely to have a different allocation of schools each programme cycle, although we have a strong retention rate and aim to keep Programme Managers managing the same school relationships year-on-year.
This particular role will cover our Greater London region, which includes all London boroughs and some of the surrounding counties, e.g. Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Essex.
About Yes Futures
Yes Futures is a multi-award winning charity, established in 2012. Our successful programmes have made a proven difference to the lives of over 2000 young people, and we are rapidly expanding to more schools.
Yes Futures is an incredible place to work. In the past two years, we have been awarded places in both the Top 100 Social Enterprises UK and the Escape 100: Best Companies to Escape To.
Some testimonials from our current employees:
- "Yes Futures is an extremely positive and supportive working environment. All employees are valued and encouraged to contribute across all areas of the charity. My team are so enthusiastic and passionate about the fundamental ethos - helping to build a positive future for young people."
- "As well as every day being different, and the work we do being so rewarding, we have a fantastic team of dedicated, intelligent, interesting, passionate people! It's wonderful to be part of it all!"
- "I work with a supportive team with great passion and energy. We are all so different but share a passion for supporting young people. Our CEO is an inspiration and leads the way with her positivity, drive and enthusiasm."
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptional individual who will bring passion and experience into our already strong team. The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to and experience of supporting the personal development of young people.
You will be meticulously organised and efficient, with excellent attention to detail. You will thrive in being given a varied workload and a high degree of responsibility. You will be a forward-planner who is able to bring together various prioritie. You will take initiative, be trustworthy and lead by example.
For more information on the role responsibilities and the skills and experience we are looking for, please download and read the more detailed Role Description. You can download this at the bottom of this page, or on the 'Join Our Team' page of the Yes Futures website.
Key benefits at Yes Futures
- Flexibility to work from home (with occasional visits to the office and our partner schools).
- 25 days' holiday, increasing year-on-year.
- Generous CPD allowance for professional development and qualifications.
- Volunteering leave, allowing you to focus on your other charitable passions.
How to apply
So, are you interested in applying to be a Programme Manager for Greater London?
We’d love to hear from you!
If you would like to apply, please send a CV and cover letter (max 500 words), detailing your motivations for applying for the role to [applications @ yesfutures . org] (without the spaces), quoting the role tile and your name in the subject line (e.g. "Programme Manager: Joe Bloggs").
Dates and recruitment timeline
Deadline for applications: Sunday 15th August 2021 at midnight.
Should your application be successful, you will be invited to an Assessment Centre on Friday 20th August 2021. Please keep this date free. You will be informed by the end of the day on Wednesday 18th August if you have been shortlisted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.