This is a unique opportunity to have an incredible impact, by joining our ambitious team at this exciting stage in the charity’s growth.
Yes Futures was recently named one of the Escape 100: Best Companies to Escape to 2019. We achieved one of the top 100 scores out of over 1500+ organisations, based on our workplace culture and employee satisfaction.
Some testimonials from our current employees:
- "Yes Futures is an extremely positive and supportive working environment. All employees are valued and encouraged to contribute across all areas of the charity. My team are so enthusiastic and passionate about the fundamental ethos - helping to build a positive future for young people."
- "As well as every day being different, and the work we do being so rewarding, we have a fantastic team of dedicated, intelligent, interesting, passionate people! It's wonderful to be part of it all!"
- "I work with a supportive team with great passion and energy. We are all so different but share a passion for supporting young people. Our CEO is an inspiration and leads the way with her positivity, drive and enthusiasm."
Yes Futures is a multi-award winning charity, established in 2012. Our successful programmes have made a proven difference to the lives of over 1300 young people, and we are rapidly expanding to more schools.
Thanks to this growth, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Programmes and Marketing Officer to join our Head Office Team in October 2019. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating our marketing strategy as well as supporting programme delivery across our regions.
You will have significant ownership over your work, enabling you to thrive and grow your talents in a supportive, collaborative environment.
Why should you apply for this role?
Yes Futures is a small, rapidly growing charity. By joining us at this critical stage in our development you will have a significant impact on our growth and future success.
Furthermore, the Programmes and Marketing Officer role involves an exciting variety of responsibilities, allowing you to develop a range of key skills and knowledge areas.
Yes Futures is one of the Escape 100: Best Companies to Escape to 2019. We achieved one of the top 100 scores out of over 1500+ organisations, based on our workplace culture and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team of committed, hard-working, fun and friendly colleagues, you will:
- Help us to make a life-changing difference to young people;
- Thrive in a role with a high degree of responsibility and flexibility;
- Enjoy working with other like-minded people, who care about doing an excellent job;
- Have ownership over many aspects of the charity’s operations, with tangible results;
- Enhance your skills through professional development opportunities, with our generous CPD allowance;
- Benefit from dedicated time and support given to your personal development.
Reporting to the Impact Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating aspects of our programme delivery and marketing strategy. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engaging our community of supporters through leading an ongoing communications strategy, including planning and creating content for our supporter newsletter and regular updates on our website, blog and social media channels;
- Supporting the design and printing of all marketing materials, including school-focused marketing materials such as Programme Brochures and Impact Overviews;
- Day-to-day management and review of general charity marketing.
- Supporting the Impact Manager with school-specific marketing materials and strategy, including conducting research on schools to develop a unique approach to school contact and meetings;
- Ongoing management of the Salesforce database and associated mailing lists, including producing marketing lists, mail merges and reports to support the development of new school relationships;
- Producing and collating impact reports, including analysing data and proof-reading.
Communications and Advocacy
- Management of all incoming communications, including post, telephone calls and general emails;
- Event management of advocacy events, including planning, setup and evaluation;
- Development and management of a patronage strategy;
- Supporting the Impact Manager with fundraising research, events and bid-writing.
Programme Delivery Support
- Supporting the Programme Team with preparing and delivering school sessions and trips, including attending sessions/trips and assisting with delivering the programme to students;
- Supporting the setup and delivery of the Into the Wild residential trips;
- Producing programme-related documents for schools;
- Managing the annual cycle of issuing partnership certificates and letters;
- Supporting the Head of Programmes with various aspects of the Coach recruitment and onboarding process, including event management, DBS checks, reference checks, and maintaining accurate and secure records of Coach information;
- Supporting the Programme Team with programme-related admin, including storing and collating important programme data, student information and impact data.
- Organising social events for our employees and volunteers;
- Supporting office-based volunteers, interns and work experience students;
- Being a key point of contact for the young people we are currently working with;
- Assisting the Chief Executive with strategic planning and research to develop the next phase of Yes Futures’ expansion.
For more information on the role, including the skills and experience we are looking for, please download and read the more detailed Role Description. You can download this at the top of this page, or on the 'Join Our Team' page of the Yes Futures website.
How to apply
So, are you interested in applying to be our Programmes and Marketing Officer?
We’d love to hear from you!
If you would like to apply, please download and complete the application form, available at the top of this page or on the 'Join Our Team' page of the Yes Futures website via the button below.
Dates and recruitment timeline
Deadline for applications: Sunday 22nd September 2019 at midnight.
Should your application be successful, you will be invited to an Interview at the Yes Futures head office in Bermondsey (London) on Wednesday 25th or Thursday 26th September 2019. Please keep these dates free. You will be informed by the end of the day on Monday 23rd September if you have been shortlisted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.