YMCA DOWNSLINK GROUP
Project Worker – Horsham
37.5 Hours per week
£22,305 per annum
Want to be part of something amazing? We are looking for passionate and committed people to join us.
As Project Worker you will take the lead on housing and support work alongside the Project Team to ensure that the requirements of the service specification are met:
• To reduce and prevent rough sleeping
• To promote and improve health and wellbeing
• To minimise admissions to institutions such as hospitals, prison or residential care
• To reduce repeat homelessness.
You will work as part of a team including a Project Manager, a Deputy Project Manager, Project Workers, Project Assistants and Night Support workers to ensure we:
• use Psychologically Informed Environment practices, Trauma Informed Approach and restorative practice
• enable residents to articulate and achieve their ambitions and aspirations
• support residents to acquire the skills they need to lead independent and fulfilling lives
• identify, map and encourage the growth of each residents’ assets, strengths and talents.
The position comes with excellent benefits, including 27 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays), a company sick pay scheme, a life assurance policy of 2x your annual salary, a health and wellbeing cash plan, and a cycle to work scheme. Please download a job pack for more information about other benefits offered.
If you are an applicant interested in this post and would like an informal discussion having read the job pack, please contact Jake Rawlings (contact details on the job vacancy on our webpage). We will not respond to agencies.
As part of our Safer Recruitment guidelines, we only accept applications completed on our application form. Due to Covid-19, we are not accepting paper copies of forms and are currently only accepting application forms submitted by email.
YMCA DownsLink Group welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and promote inclusion, which we demonstrate through our activities, as well as in our policies and working practices. Reinforced by our culture and values, we seek to create an inspiring and inclusive place to work.
YMCA DLG requires all staff and volunteers to be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and to respond proactively to safeguarding concerns.
Successful applicants are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 28th July 2020 at 9am
Interview date: W/C 3rd August 2020
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
To apply, please download an Application Pack and an Application Form from YMCA DownsLink Group's website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.