If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Development & Quality the post-holder will be responsible for:
- Supporting the coordination and development of impact measurement across the organisation
- Improving internal communications
- Undertaking research to inform funding plans
- Submitting funding applications and assisting with tender submissions
- Supporting the coordination and development of an effective compliance function
- Contributing to creating an effective Development & Quality function.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.