Are you a social media creative with a passion for mental health? You Okay, Doc? wants to hear from you!
We are the UK's Mental Health & Wellbeing charity for doctors. Founded in 2019 by doctors and psychotherapists. Now, more than ever, we need to raise awareness to ensure as many doctors as possible can access our support. But we need your help to do so!
What we’d like you to do:
- Develop and manage Instagram stories. This content will be a combination of promoting our activities and vision, whilst also providing useful insight and recommendations. We would be involved in providing suggestions.
- Supporting the communication manager with Instagram posts, LinkedIn posts and Twitter posts
- On occasion, helping to put together content for campaigns or InstaLive/ Insta takeover days
- On occasion, liaising with our ambassadors and patrons to create content
- Help us to create and maintain a social media plan
- Help us to reach a wider audience, particularly doctors
- Encourage people to engage, comment and share the content that we post
- Make links to organisations and individuals to doctors and mental health via our social media channels
- A passion for mental health
- A willingness to understand the mental health pressures faced by doctors
- A good understanding of the differences between social media channels, and what content works best for different audiences
- Great communication skills
- Proactivity, organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail and good spelling/ grammar skills
- Ability to engage and interact with people on social media
What you’ll get in return:
- Development of social media and communication skills
- Experience of creating and executing a social media strategy and campaigns
- Increase your confidence in bringing new ideas to the table and be recognised as an ‘expert’ in your field
- An opportunity to use your skills and experience to contribute towards supporting doctors' mental health - during COVID-19 and beyond
- References for your CV (if required)