Young Barnet Foundation (YBF) is a small charity with a big reach and an even bigger heart. We are leading change across the borough, and are driven by a vision for all young people to grow up healthy, safe and happy, with the best opportunities to secure brighter futures.
We lead a diverse membership of over 200 charities, community organisations and social enterprises that deliver fun, enriching and well-being activities and projects to children and young people across the borough of Barnet. We support our members with advice, information and sharing best practice, offer networking opportunities, assistance with fundraising and foster partnership building. We also work with local authority and strategic partners to encourage sharing of intelligence, ideas, and resources.
Young Barnet Foundation, and its Barnet Together partners, (Inclusion Barnet and Volunteering Barnet), are seeking a strong candidate to deliver and support our effective response for members to the Covid-19 crisis. The Community Project Manager position is a crucial role, leading solutions and the community, as it navigates a response to the impact of the pandemic.
Barnet is an amazing borough with a diverse community, and this role would suit a passionate and energetic individual with strong project manager skills. You must be comfortable working as part of a small and agile team, driven to make a big impact across the Borough. You will bring experience of the voluntary and community sector, and be able to show a commitment to improving the lives and well-being of children and young people. You will need to be great at building and managing strategic relationships, leading and facilitating conversations with a range of stakeholders and partners, and be relentlessly solution-focussed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver an overarching plan to identify, understand and meet member needs in response to Covid 19 and its impact.
- Work with key stakeholders across Barnet Together to ensure coherence and good cooperation within the project team and alignment of the different stakeholders and departments
- Identify where existing staff can assist members, for example in fundraising, communications, sector development and recovery planning
- Represent the Barnet Together partnership at stakeholder meetings
- Arrange and host meetings to further the objectives of the partnership and the Community Response
- Keeping clear records of data and casework, including relevant information, entered to the CRM system to track progress, report on project progress at internal and external meetings
Additional documents: Job Description and Person Specification
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.